Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jon'Z is back


For about more than half a year ever since I shut down my blog... it has come to me that I have decided to start blogging again....so SORRY dear readers...many have asked and many have wondered

why such act, such a waste... after years of blogging and i have shut it down





woii....moment of silence la.... lol * to the late
soulmiyuki.blogspot.com *
like bollywood drama only.....



Why shut it down? hahaha.......nevermind not important...something very personal.....rather not bring it up...


new phase, new life, new BLOG
* party party and Jon'Z jumps for joy * ............. din get stuck k ....i know i fat....



give me some time....I am quite rusted in the HTML area, phew......here comes new outlook.....
HERE I GO !!!!!!!


*new phase, new life, new blog*

1 comment: